Sunday, August 28, 2016

Starting the Semester

To be Successful:

Plan ahead: I like to write down what I need to get done each week and then organize it for each day.



Favorite time of the day: If I have work to do for ever class, I like to have a set time when I do each. For example, I do my online work in the morning, write up my labs in between classes in the afternoon, and study for my harder classes in the evening.




Baby steps: Finally, I usually get overwhelmed thinking about a class or a semester as a whole, so I personally like taking it week by week. This allows me to reach my big goals by completing  smaller, obtainable checkpoints.

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting to see how you balance out your day! I'm similar in liking to plan out my days by pen, writing everything down helps ground me into seeing how much work I really need to do. I also get anxious thinking about how much work there is in a semester. Baby steps!!

    ReplyDelete