Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 8 Reflections

Reading Notes: For my reading notes, I provide a somewhat detailed summary of the story. I like how I wrote my reading notes because they give me a somewhat detailed account of what I read. Reading through my notes is how I am able to think of my own stories. Looking ahead, I'm excited to read about the stories from other cultures.




Writing: I really enjoyed writing the stories this semester. My favorite story would be The Queen's Maiden. I devoted so much of my time and creativity into this story, and I think that is shown. Through these assignments, I've learned that I love writing stories. They have been a great creative outlet in the midst of all my science classes.



Connecting: Having the opportunity to read other people's post has encouraged my creativity. So many of the stories I read had a twist at the end. I love how they are able to bring these characters to life because many times, I get confused as I'm reading the original. However, whenever I have a chance to read the same story told from a different point of view, I understand the entire epic better. Regarding the feedback I provide, I think my approach works well. I take it one paragraph at a time and then end on an encouraging note


No comments:

Post a Comment